CROATIAN THEATRE 10/11
Read it here.
The publication is written in English and it is used to present the Croatian theatre scene to the international level. Publication is a free and you can get it in Croatian ITI Center.
In the new number you can find the texts:
- Damned be the traitor of his homeland! (On the limits of performance in the work of Oliver Frljić), Nina Gojić
- The In- house writer of the Dubrovnik Summer Festival, Hrvoje Ivanković
- At a time when the middle of the road is getting narrower, It is impossible not to pick a side (a conversation with author Tomislav Zajec), Matko Botić
and the plays:
- That which is missing, Tomislav Zajec
- How’s life, Nina Mitrović